Which dictator would Orac have been?

Boring.

However, compared to the way many dictators meet their well-deserved ends, I suppose not as horrible as the result could have been (Orac as Hitler or Stalin, for instance), and, although he was a serious authoritarian who let ex-Nazis hide in his country, including Josef Mengele. Given how much I loath Nazi-ism, getting this result is still disturbing...

Alfredo Stroessner
You scored 0 Ego and 2 Ideology!
As you might've guessed, General Alfredo Stroessner's (1912- ) father was a German emigrant to Paraguay. The workaholic Stroessner overthrew Paraguay's civilian government in 1954 and began work on a sort of low-calorie fascism, throwing money into massive construction projects, battling with the Church, handing out parcels of land to military veterans, and providing refuge to escaped Nazis. He was less brutal than most of his contemporaries, and Paraguay's economy benefitted from his efforts, but the people grew tired of him and he was overthrown in 1989. As of this writing, the old bat is still alive and retired in Brazil.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you and Stroessner just aren't very, well, interesting. No torchlit rallies, no enormous statues, no threats of war, no daring political power plays. Just solid, predictable policy. But remember, the nail that sticks its head out is the first to get hammered. Stroessner knew this, and hung around for 35 years. That's plenty of time for you to redecorate the Presidential Palace to your liking.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 81% on Ego
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 90% on Ideology
Link: The Which Evil Dictator Are You? Test written by echopapa on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Comments

  1. Ha! I got Kadaffi (or Quadaffi, or Caddddaffeee). I think it's because none of the answers were any good, so I came across looking really confused . . . and confusing. Hooray for qeaUxdawpHeIAe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Papa Doc Duvalier. Odd, bevause I was really hoping for someone like Kim Jong-Il, but I guess my answers weren't insane enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got... Gen. Sani Abacha (1943-1998). Someone of whom I've never heard, I'm ashamed to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got... Gen. Sani Abacha (1943-1998). Someone of whom I've never heard, I'm ashamed to say.

    What, you never got a "Nigerian letter" scam email.

    Anyway, I also got the good General.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nicoli cesescu, a nice small-time thug. . .no great horror, no huge crime, but after all, i was the last man standing after the ussr imploded. . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts