The Sixteenth Meeting of the Skeptics' Circle

The Sixteenth Meeting of the Skeptics' Circle has been posted at Red State Rabble. Pat's done a great job of gathering the best of the skeptical blogosphere into one convenient package. Check it out.

And in two weeks, don't forget to join us again for the Seventeenth Meeting of the Skeptics' Circle at decorabilia. It's never too early to start lining up your best skeptical blogging to send to Jim; so get cracking. It's also a lot of fun to host the Circle. Drop me a line if you're interested, as I'm always looking for new hosts (or old hosts who want to do it again).

Oh, and don't worry, regular readers, I haven't forgotten about my usual first-of-the-month tradition. Out of respect for Pat, I just didn't want to distract from his hosting of the Circle with our hero's oddness. I have no idea if he appreciates the wonder that is this blog's mascot or not. Besides, tomorrow is the Friday before the long Labor Day weekend, a far more appropriate time for our mascot to make an appearance...

Popular Posts